The Office of Emergency Services (EOS) is responsible for ensuring that the campus is well-equipped to respond to large-scale disasters. This includes, but is not
- Recommending and procuring emergency supplies for mission critical functions and personnel;
- Training Emergency Operations Center (EOC) members and other relevant personnel;
- Facilitating and tracking emergency exercises and drills;
- Serving as the subject matter expert for all things emergency management related;
- Developing relationships with external agencies; and
- Spearheading outreach efforts to ensure the Campus community is kept apprised of emergency preparedness resources and initiatives.